Welcome to Nexus Forum Boards
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Server2] July Newbie Event

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

Wapz

Wapz

Admin

• Administrators
  • 566 posts

Dear Players,

We are would like to invite everyone to join our July Newbie Event. 

Event Mechanics:

• Must be new account and new character created between July 01 - 07
  • You can be solo player or can be referred by an existing player (existing player has a side bet event for referring new players: http://forum.rfonexu...-buddy-program/)
    • Again, you can either be a SOLO NEW PLAYER or CAN BE REFERRED by an existing player, still you are eligible for the newbie rewards
  • **If you are referred by an existing player, you need to send us an email once you reach 47 (see above link for the details) and also you are qualified for the raffle draw for newbie.
  • Once you reach a certain level that has corresponding rewards (see image below) please send us an email at: [email protected] with email subject: JulyNewbieEvent_<IGN>
    • Username:
    • IGN:
    • Class:
    • Level:
    • Race:
    • Remarks:

Rewards are as follows: **RAFFLE DRAW will be done July 09, 2017

Newbie.jpg

• ronnykingma, pusabobo, ScottPioda and 12 others like this

All the best,

Wapz

FB_IMG_1464962513560.jpg

cupnoodles

cupnoodles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

bakit naman ganun lang ung reward ng bellato? -_-

• ronnykingma, ScottPioda, JustinTreli and 9 others like this

passerbeta21

passerbeta21

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

bakit naman ganun lang ung reward ng bellato? -_-

madami n kasi mashado bells at 160k hp ng RCATAPAULT at 300k RGOLI pag sumabog 2m repair huehuehue

• fugitive07, Chloevadem, Brantsi and 5 others like this

Cleavage

Cleavage

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hi i just played so it means for me to get the rewards ill have to create a new account and character by july 1 right? June 28 not counted :D

• DerikGery and KevenLere like this

xT8qB0c2WfBAnOXbos.gif

Wapz

Wapz

Admin

• Administrators
  • 566 posts

hi i just played so it means for me to get the rewards ill have to create a new account and character by july 1 right? June 28 not counted :D

Yes,

also please change your signature including your profile picture

Thanks!

• KevenLere likes this

All the best,

Wapz

FB_IMG_1464962513560.jpg

johnbryan51

johnbryan51

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

can i ask??? about the beginners ring/amu and also the middle class ring/amu  as a reward,,,,,, are they up for upgrading to archaic???? are they tradeable????????

• KevenLere likes this

Wapz

Wapz

Admin

• Administrators
  • 566 posts

can i ask??? about the beginners ring/amu and also the middle class ring/amu  as a reward,,,,,, are they up for upgrading to archaic???? are they tradeable????????

Yes and Yes

All the best,

Wapz

FB_IMG_1464962513560.jpg

pineda100

pineda100

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

do we need to mail to get the starter freebies too?

Wapz

Wapz

Admin

• Administrators
  • 566 posts

do we need to mail to get the starter freebies too?

Yes Sir

All the best,

Wapz

FB_IMG_1464962513560.jpg

pineda100

pineda100

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hi,

why do we get a mau charger instead of a jade of thanksgiving?

Wapz

Wapz

Admin

• Administrators
  • 566 posts

Hi,

why do we get a mau charger instead of a jade of thanksgiving?

Hi Sir,

Is this still an existing issue

Thanks

All the best,

Wapz

FB_IMG_1464962513560.jpg

tommychongg

tommychongg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello! Goodafternoon Gms! Just wanna ask about the recruiting event.. if I luckily recruited more than 10 newbies can i get all the prizes for it? Or will you just let me choose one? Or if I completed in recruiting 10 newbies will I be forced to received just the armor costume? Thanks! Hope you can reply to this one! Have a Good Day! 1f642.png
‚Äčand also what are the recipes for unsealing the charms/generators in-game Thanks!!!

pineda100

pineda100

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hi waps ok na po pala wala na ata ung Mau charger. so tama na po ba walang bigay nan jade of thanks giving na additional? bukod dun sa bigay pag create new character?

pa follow up naman po ng rewards po wala parin ung lvl 45 and 40 rewards. matagal na po ako nag email. Thanks

japhetjay27

japhetjay27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

gano po katagal bago makuha reward?

h3h3h3h

h3h3h3h

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

GM Wapz, kailangan pa ba mag email pag na reach na yung lv47 nun na recruite para maka join sa raffle and event??

Wapz

Wapz

Admin

• Administrators
  • 566 posts

GM Wapz, kailangan pa ba mag email pag na reach na yung lv47 nun na recruite para maka join sa raffle and event??

Yes

All the best,

Wapz

FB_IMG_1464962513560.jpg

titimbuwang

titimbuwang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

GM sabi sa event July 1-7 tapos submission is when? 8? sabi kasi before raffle draw july 8 tpos sa itaas ng header nkalagay raffle draw is july 9? hanggang kelan po submission and kelan draw? thanks

CRAZYsexyCOOLpal

CRAZYsexyCOOLpal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

GM, may update na po ba about sa raffle. Para dun sa naka-abot ng level 47?

pineda100

pineda100

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Yes and Yes

i saw that the middle class amu have a expiry date is this intended? can we buy the accessory scroll to upgrade it to archaic? as long as its before the expiry date???

rafinha10

rafinha10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Dear Players,

We are would like to invite everyone to join our July Newbie Event. 

Event Mechanics:

• Must be new account and new character created between July 01 - 07
  • You can be solo player or can be referred by an existing player (existing player has a side bet event for referring new players: http://forum.rfonexu...-buddy-program/)
    • Again, you can either be a SOLO NEW PLAYER or CAN BE REFERRED by an existing player, still you are eligible for the newbie rewards
  • **If you are referred by an existing player, you need to send us an email once you reach 47 (see above link for the details) and also you are qualified for the raffle draw for newbie.
  • Once you reach a certain level that has corresponding rewards (see image below) please send us an email at: [email protected] with email subject: JulyNewbieEvent_<IGN>
    • Username:
    • IGN:
    • Class:
    • Level:
    • Race:
    • Remarks:

Rewards are as follows: **RAFFLE DRAW will be done July 09, 2017

Newbie.jpg

Aku tidak bisa masuk permainan sudah melakukan Varis catatan dan tidak ada