Welcome to our very first BLIND AUCTION EVENT on Server2.
Date: April 02, 2017 / April 05, 2017 (Starting at 8pm)
What is an Auction?
An auction is a process of buying and selling goods or services by offering them up for bid, taking bids, and then buying the item to the highest bidder.
What is a Blind Auction?
In this kind of Auction, bidders are only given set of possible items they can win. In an actual blind auction there are mystery box's that the winner would get and the item inside is the item that they've bid for. In our blind auction, the players will just get or know the range of prizes that they can possibly win.
- In bidding, player will only use Auction Coin which will have ratio of 1:1. Players can get auction coin from farming in Calliana's in Ether and Lazhuwardians in Cragmine
- There's no limit in maximum bid, so long as the coins are ready to be collected real time when their declared as winner
- Players are required to create a dummy character for the event to where all the Auction Coin will stored and will be collected soon after.
- All unused coin will have selling value of 350 race currency (race tax excluded) after maintenance. For now selling value is going to be 1 race currency.
- Fraud in such event is bannable
- We will do the blind auction via facebook page, we will do the session per box / per post. (Example: We will post first what box# is open for bidding and for how long).
- Players will need to comment on the post with the following:
- IGN: (Main Character IGN)
- Bidding Amount: (Auction Coin)
- After the given duration for the bidding, our GMs will comment on the post and will serve as cutoff. Any comment beyond our comment will be nullified.
- When bidding, you are not allowed to reply to someone else bid but you need to comment instead (to create new line, reply to others or your own comment is not allowed or will not be entertained)
- The prize will be determined via random.org per winner. We will capture the randomization with bandicam right after the bidding has finished for transparency purposes. Winner can get (2) per box which is top 1 and 2 of the result via random.org