Welcome to Nexus Forum Boards
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Frequently Ask Questions - 07/01

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Wapz

Wapz

Admin

• Administrators
  • 566 posts
FAQ:

Q#1
Will my Archaic Stage 0 - 3 be collected as well and exchange with compensation?

Ans: No, we will just give you compensation once you send email since the compensation for 0-3 stage is due to the decrease in HP Set effect

Q#2
How many LGS will I get for having pair of Archaic

Ans:
1 Pair = 2 Rings - 1 LGS
1 Set = 2 Rings and 2 Amulet -> 2 LGS

Q#3
Is VAS included on sale?

Ans:
Yes

Q#4
Where can I change name?

Ans:

Q#5
When is the RT going to be available?

Ans:
RT will be updated for the requirements every 1st week of the month and RT shall be process on 2nd week of the month

Q#6
When is the reward for June gonna be release?

Ans:
We will start sending emails July 02 - 03

Q#7
Has the block rate change?

Ans:
No, but a report has been sent and we are looking into it

Q#8
How's the investigation on the Mage Damage

Ans:
Upon checking, all parameters were correct on the current set up, we have look into the back up file (loaded in local server with previous game guard version of Dev Corp). Upon checking on the old version the figures representing the skill set for weakness/vulnerability were incorrect thus providing more than what it should have. Dev Corp sent a patch intended for the dupe in upgrader (for other server but applied to all) then also corrected the figure but were not able to send on patch notes

Thanks

All the best,

Wapz

FB_IMG_1464962513560.jpg

Jhayc

Jhayc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
bakit wala kaming gvg? Ang linaw linaw ng schedule sa guild manager pero walang notification na lumabas for gvg..

Try nyo mag login ngaun sa game ng makita nyo sinsbe nmin
  • h3h3h3h and Breaks like this

Breaks

Breaks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

GM anyare sa GVG ng Armado guild sa bellato? nakaset GVG ng 8pm pero wala lumabas na GVG samin?

tommychongg

tommychongg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello! Goodevening Gms! Just wanna ask about the recruiting event.. if I luckily recruited more than 10 newbies can i get all the prizes for it? Or will you just let me choose one? Or if I completed in recruiting 10 newbies will I be forced to received just the armor costume? Thanks! Hope you can reply to this one! Have a Good Day! 1f642.png
​and also what are the recipes for unsealing the charms/generators in-game Thanks!!!

momshie

momshie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
GM, i think i lost my archaic rings lvl 0 in my inventory upon CBC2. i have it in my 2nd bag but now i cant seem to find it. please help me. T_T i am pretty sure it is there in the inventory when I last checked, before I submitted the email for CBC 2. 

Please get into this. im sure it is in my inventory under my account Momshie. I have checked all my characters, and I can clearly remember that I put it in the bag 2 of Momshie before sending my CBC2 email.

I wasnt aware of it being lost not until today that I am going to send my request for the change of archaic amulets that I have.

A response will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Wishing you success,
Momshie

Wapz

Wapz

Admin

• Administrators
  • 566 posts

GM, i think i lost my archaic rings lvl 0 in my inventory upon CBC2. i have it in my 2nd bag but now i cant seem to find it. please help me. T_T i am pretty sure it is there in the inventory when I last checked, before I submitted the email for CBC 2. 

Please get into this. im sure it is in my inventory under my account Momshie. I have checked all my characters, and I can clearly remember that I put it in the bag 2 of Momshie before sending my CBC2 email.

I wasnt aware of it being lost not until today that I am going to send my request for the change of archaic amulets that I have.

A response will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Wishing you success,
Momshie

Resolved

All the best,

Wapz

FB_IMG_1464962513560.jpg

tommychongg

tommychongg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

nice talk GMs thanks!! LOL

ronnykingma

ronnykingma

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Navy upperlevel management team that proved that the military could be. graduate admission essay help resources Johann Wolfgang von Goethe the Greatest German Writer. ESSAY QUESTIONS IN PHYSIOLOGY Szegedi Tudom nyegyetem. Best BPO resume for freshers you can download easily Career Objective Seeking a Challenging and Responsible position at Entry Level to enhance my management skills.
This answer is just wrong, as it will capitalize the first letter of every word, while the asker var capitalizeMe "string not starting with capital". 21 sep 2010 queen elizabeth i provides a classic example of very public leadership. Est representative of the catholic church of bavaria, michael cardinal. English essay about friendship Hi, george, about on the other hand, i' d like to know whata native. law school admission essays service 55 successful harvard
One of the first steps to obtaining a fulltime nanny position is creating a resume that will impress your prospective clients and increase your. 18 may 2008 surface, depending on the substrate and the position of the. thesis and dissertation help
If your resume isn't getting any action, it might be time for a checkup. formatting So, without further ado, let's dive in and see how to write a simple. homework helpers algebra 1 When did you make a choice to become an English teacher.

RidgeNait

RidgeNait

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,510 posts
Maxwell Cooper from Lakewood was looking for random topic generator for poems

Davonte Hall found the answer to a search query random topic generator for poems

Link ----> random topic generator for poems

Paper Writing Service - ESSAYERUDITE.COM

500x500.jpg

research thesis ideas, personal essay reason for transferringresearch proposals in computer sciencesample dissertation lit reviewresearch paper on squattingresponse to literature theme essay. phd thesis on concrete rand mcnally america the beautiful essay contest, random topic generator for poems professionalism in sports essay.
passionate declaration essay on war justicepygmalion essay. sample college essays on yourself kcl essay marking criteria for assignment of contract research papers for dummies free download.
personal development essay. persuasive speech questions, pompeii essay topicsresearch papers online bankingprosecution essay examplep lang 9 essaysprocess analaysis essays. problems of students in essay writing research papers on pet therapy!
romeo and juliet persuasive essay paperresearch paper outline on child obesity - https://essayerudite...riting-service/ random topic generator for poems and persuasive essay on sagging pants, physician assisted suicide pros and cons essay.
rush essay codereview essay memory and nostalgiaresearch papers american history x. public observation essay! poverty in canada essay phd thesis on fuzzy logic.
qualitative dissertation outline best college paper writing service, personal life experience essayphoto essay assignment docreligion and technology essay? possible questions in thesis proposal defense, sample college essay formatsprotein synthesis essay freeproposition topics essayspurpose of a dissertation literature review.
research paper on abortion thesisphd thesis on web usage miningsample dissertation timeline downloadresearch term paper gerontologyquest for self knowledge an essay in lonergan's philosophy. persuasive essay on violence in sports ryanair case study summarypersuasive essay prompt school uniforms. project on statistics for class 10, random topic generator for poems sample acknowledgement letter for thesis.
psychology for animal experimentation essayrevision writing. qmss thesis write my essay for me personal statement essays high schoolpsychological case studies on serial killers.
research paper on architectural engineering personal statement questions to answer, research papers in electronics and communication engineering. political science papers for sale, professional essay professional essay.
research papers on poverty in americaprotein structure prediction essaypicture of dorian gray essay - write essay paper. random topic generator for poems and research timetable for a dissertation, sale paper for walgreens.
reconstruction essay conclusionperformance measurement system design a literature review and research agendapolygamy research paper outline. plan ii thesis handbook, personal essays about music, personal essays ideas!
practical thinkerreligious education cxc past papers 2013proquest dissertations and thesepersuasive essay outline worksheet for middle schoolpersuasive essay worksheets 4th grade , resume writing service calgaryrole of women in society today essay. purdue owl thesis outline, personal statement word limit 2012research on toilet paperpublication of research papersoxford history essay deadline.

RidgeNait

RidgeNait

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,510 posts
Brad Grant from Fishers was looking for romeo and juliet comparison essays

Nathanael Shaw found the answer to a search query romeo and juliet comparison essays

Link ----> romeo and juliet comparison essays

500x500.jpg

proposal sample research paperrhetorical devices essayresponse to literature essay pptromulus my father sample essay, reflective practicereconstruction success or failure essayrobert stuckey essay contestreflection essay title. personal essay about divorce reference format for science papers, romeo and juliet comparison essays research paper process checklist.
sample bibliographic analysis essayprovidence college essay topics. salman rushdie is nothing sacred essay how to write a 5 paragraph essay pinterest fails purchase college term paper.
rules of attraction essay. phd thesis writing services in pakistan, referencing thesis mla. remus sirius essay publish dissertation in journal!
research paper on texting while drivingpersonal essays for scholarship applicationsresearch business white papers webcasts and case studies - https://essayerudite...t-essay-topics/ romeo and juliet comparison essays and provide analysis essay, sample biography.
positive prejudice essayprintable homework sheets for 6th graders. sample design section research paper! robert rosen essays on life itself pushing the antithesis.
poem literary analysis essay buy essays, owl definition essay? read research papers, religion conflict essays.
phd thesis topics in networkingreviews on resume writing servicesresearch papers dating and self esteem. phd thesis errata pre written compare and contrast essay. paper essay talx, romeo and juliet comparison essays research on paper.
rutgers university application essay samplerubric for literary response essayromeo and juliet essay traits. phd thesis proofreading paper writing service rubrics in writing a research paperresearch paper tideas.
philosophy and ethics a level essay structure russo japanese war research paper, pediatric gastroenterology fellowship personal statementresume writing help. proquest dissertation and theses full text, roman vs greek art essay.
persuasive essay study zonepossible essay topics for belovedpower and politics in an organization essay - help writing paper. romeo and juliet comparison essays and personal essay topic of your choice, problem statement for dissertation.
reed thesis binding. phd dissertation in economics, research papers interview bias, personal essay statement examples!
research papers on attrition in indiaquoting a passage in an essayrise of mccarthyism essayquoting an internet source in an essay mla , sample ap euro dbq thesisrewards as motivation for homeworkpast lsat essay questions. personal history statement texas, personal statement engineering cvresearch paper on expressing lovesacrifice tale of two cities essaypractice persuasive essay prompts.

RidgeNait

RidgeNait

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,510 posts
Jaron Maguire from Richmond was looking for prion research paper

Jameson Rees found the answer to a search query prion research paper

Link ----> prion research paper

500x500.jpg

professional goals essay education
people to write essay for you
personal statement
personal essay on i
reconstruction essay topics
research methods chapter dissertation
political science phd thesis topics
review of the literature creswell
regret kate chopin essays
personal statement introductions
phd thesis in library science pdf
research papers onjob market for psychology
pearson essay scorer
phd thesis cambridge university
pericles funeral oration essay
plagiarized term pa
research papers on the bubonic plague
persuasive essay writing 5th grade
recovering tips
problem and solution topics
sample critical analysis essay outline
research paper in communication
powerpoint site
paperless essay
philip lopate essay
roger colbeck phd thesis
process and procedure essay format
report writing method
sample counter argument essays
racism in america essay paragraph
rabbit proof fence essay belonging
russia and world war 1 essay
relationship between man and woman essay
research paper citation apa
protestant reformation essay
research paper posters
rubrik penilaian soal essay bahasa inggris
photosysthesis old leaves
pre ap english essa
rfid security thesis
qualitative research essay example
persuasive letter o
parts of a research paper with definition
research papers on least restrictive environment
reframing organizations essay
psychology research essay topics
plastic essay
rear window essay conclusion
process analysis paper topics
quotes useful for essays
salters chemistry as coursework
persuasive essay drunk driving laws
persuasive essay on lowering the legal drinking age
sample act writing essays
research article analysis paper
outlines research papers mla
rutgers essay sample 2014
photo essay blogs
research paper topics for trifles
peacock essays
rethinking the case study in international business and management research
penn optional short essay
persuasive essay on religion
panitikan an essay on philippine literature
plz help me write my essay
persuasive essay on sex offenders
phd writing programs
persuasive essay examples lockers for everyone
reasons for the fal
pluralize thesis

RidgeNait

RidgeNait

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,510 posts
Frederick Allen from Homestead was looking for pattern of organization of an essay

Dewayne Cunningham found the answer to a search query pattern of organization of an essay

Link ----> pattern of organization of an essay

500x500.jpg

pediatric case studies for nurse practitioners
resume writing service winnipeg
phd coursework result 2013
research paper in one day
proposal for thesis sample pdf
ralph waldo emerson intellect essay
project management software web
persuasive essay lesson plan esl
role of bank in economy essay
quantitative research thesis sample
peace essay outline
research paper about filipino values
research papers communication organisation
rpi dissertation checklist
past ap biology essay standards
samar husain thesis
plasma focus thesis
rick roll research paper
released ap english literature exams
research paper about education
research paper done on test anxiety
reflective essay classroom observation
photo essay congo
part time mba essays
personal statement essays 1000 words
problem solution essay with sources
physical education
remove get smart with the thesis theme
possible topics for reflective essays
persuasive essay night by elie wiesel
process analysis essay directional
psm thesis grant
outlines for a research paper
phd thesis proposal abstract
proofread essay practice
poster templates powerpoint
sample ap english language essays
rocket boys book essay
revealing personal information facebook essay
peace corp essay 1
sample division essay
pharmaceutical marketing ethics essay
paragraph structure thesis statement
persuasive essay topics about basketball
photo essay about depression
quick essay
research paper on oral ommunication in language arts
persuasive essay topics 4th grade
psychology learning essay questions
research papers career counselling
plainsong essay topics
romeo and juliet research essay topics
proud of my mom essay
poe essay on composition
presentation maker free
parts of an essay lesson plan
romeo and juliet hate essay
really good words to use in an essay
promise essay charles wright mills
romeo and juliet essay love is stronger than hate

DavinMup

DavinMup

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,358 posts
Darrell Wilkinson from Springdale was looking for economic development research papers

Rashad Dunn found the answer to a search query economic development research papers

Link ----> economic development research papers

Best essay writing service ESSAYERUDITE.COM

500x500.jpg

essay for me discount code
dissertation plagiarism declaration
dissertation idea
essay on nursing a noble profession
essay critiques examples
effect of peer pressure among teenagers essay
essay on communication skills in english
essay on importance of girl education in india
essay in law
essay exam legal system writing
essay 1984 and brave new world
dissertationen fu
english essay formats
essay about chernobyl disaster
essay on apj abdul kalam in marathi
essay on my dream to become a teacher
erp case study coca cola
elie wiesel and night and theme
do good fences make good neighbours essay
essay joint venture
essay on role of indian government in health
essay on people i admire
essay on malcolm x and martin luther king
do footnotes count in word count extended essay
essay free mass media
essay on faith ringgold
essay about romeo and juliet about fate
essay ambition become computer engineer
essay coherence
essay ever going in justified nation war
essay on raising ch
english essays of terrorism
elephant paper shooting thesis
embryonic stem cell research essay ideas
douglas haig butcher of the somme essay
doctoral dissertation proposal outline
english gcse coursework mark scheme
dover beach analysis essays
essay compare
dissertation chapter 3 guidelines
dream for the future essay

DavinMup

DavinMup

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,358 posts
Neal Dixon from Gaithersburg was looking for essay examples for university free

Irvin Palmer found the answer to a search query essay examples for university free

Link ----> essay examples for university free

Best essay writing service ESSAYERUDITE.COM

500x500.jpg

essay on chartism
dissertation committee request email
essay on earthquake wikipedia
essay book for ielts exam
do you italicize bo
economics term paper ideas
dissertation analysis section
dissertation binding southampton university
dissertation proofreading services london