Welcome to Nexus Forum Boards
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Server2] Installer - Full / Patch

• Please log in to reply
740 replies to this topic

Wapz

Wapz

Admin

• Administrators
  • 566 posts

when I launch the nexus2 after autopatching it, it says missing mss32.dll, so I re autopatch and launch again, it still says missing mss32.dll, so i copied the mss32.dll from nexus1 and paste it in the nexus 2 folder and I was able to launch the nexus2, however, when I login, nothing comes anymore. any solution for this GM? thank you

p.s. 

by the way nexus1 and nexus 2 are in the same folder as what I read na idownload yung Nexus2 Patch only 1.0 at ipatch lng sa folder ng nexus 1.

when you place your Nexus2 patch only you need to perform manual patch and not simply paste the folder itself inside Nexus1. Here's how: 

http://forum.rfonexu...o-manual-patch/

• cesekask, Brantsi, RidgeNait and 5 others like this

All the best,

Wapz

FB_IMG_1464962513560.jpg

Dzunznikk3

Dzunznikk3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

To whom it may concern. 

I already download the patch 1, 2, 3, and 4 and i already extrct all the files needed and run the nexus patcher. Everything is fine, But, when i click Server list (Novus) i cant still play. 

• Brantsi, RidgeNait, Jerodml and 1 other like this

Wapz

Wapz

Admin

• Administrators
  • 566 posts

To whom it may concern. 

I already download the patch 1, 2, 3, and 4 and i already extrct all the files needed and run the nexus patcher. Everything is fine, But, when i click Server list (Novus) i cant still play. 

What is the error sir?

Can you send us an email at [email protected] or PM us in Page so that we can assist you better

• Jerodml likes this

All the best,

Wapz

FB_IMG_1464962513560.jpg

Sandy

Sandy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

when you place your Nexus2 patch only you need to perform manual patch and not simply paste the folder itself inside Nexus1. Here's how: 

http://forum.rfonexu...o-manual-patch/

sorry for the late reply. I already fix it. thank you

• Jerodml likes this

joshlie12

joshlie12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

sir na tpos ko na po DL complete po lahat bkit log in server failure ? thx sa rreply :)

Ezragel

Ezragel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi GM, I'm getting "Wrong Account input" error kahit tama naman ung details na knkey-in ko. Pano po i-resolve? Thank you.

Rafaelwourf

Rafaelwourf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
anybody here know how to replicate a SQL DB from a server. wanna take work home but want to have a copy of the DB from our server to my machine. help anyone?

Wapz

Wapz

Admin

• Administrators
  • 566 posts

anybody here know how to replicate a SQL DB from a server. wanna take work home but want to have a copy of the DB from our server to my machine. help anyone?

upload it in mediafire and download it at home

Hi GM, I'm getting "Wrong Account input" error kahit tama naman ung details na knkey-in ko. Pano po i-resolve? Thank you.

username sir?

All the best,

Wapz

FB_IMG_1464962513560.jpg

Haukea

Haukea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello,

I'm done downloading the Nexus2 client and updated it. However, after executing the client and tried inputting my username and password, it gave me "wrong account input" error.

I've made sure that I enter the correct credentials. How can I resolve this?

Thanks in advance!

jicey

jicey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi Sir WAPS

Please check username jicey...says wrong account input..just registered and confirmed a while ago :) 

thanks GM :)

fpmarygrace

fpmarygrace

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi GM! Pano po kung "LOGIN SERVER CONNECTION FAILURE" palagi? 

fpmarygrace

fpmarygrace

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi GM! :) ano pong gawin if "WRONG ACCOUNT INPUT"? :D

passerbeta21

passerbeta21

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

sir san dto ung bagong update?

jeguerr

jeguerr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Sir.. where can i download the new patch? any link please? thanks. Godbless

Wapz

Wapz

Admin

• Administrators
  • 566 posts

when I launch the nexus2 after autopatching it, it says missing mss32.dll, so I re autopatch and launch again, it still says missing mss32.dll, so i copied the mss32.dll from nexus1 and paste it in the nexus 2 folder and I was able to launch the nexus2, however, when I login, nothing comes anymore. any solution for this GM? thank you

p.s. 

by the way nexus1 and nexus 2 are in the same folder as what I read na idownload yung Nexus2 Patch only 1.0 at ipatch lng sa folder ng nexus 1.

Sir 

by checking your error, it means you downloaded just the Server2 Patch. When you extracted the server2 patch there is a folder of Nexus2 inside the Folder of Nexus 1. 

You need to copy all the files inside Nexus2 Folder in Nexus 1 and it will prompt overriding of files (click yes). 

All the best,

Wapz

FB_IMG_1464962513560.jpg

NuckingFuts

NuckingFuts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi, I'm curious. Is this a new beta server or it's already old?

munchroom

munchroom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Sir. I downloaded 2.7gb full client. also run the autopatch then finished it. can't play because stucked in "waiting for server response" even though i turned-off windows real-time defender

:( please help

Wapz

Wapz

Admin

• Administrators
  • 566 posts

Sir. I downloaded 2.7gb full client. also run the autopatch then finished it. can't play because stucked in "waiting for server response" even though i turned-off windows real-time defender

:( please help

please activate premium service

All the best,

Wapz

FB_IMG_1464962513560.jpg

kite1017

kite1017

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Nag DL ako ang file hndi ma open, pno install to? dalawang beses ko na DL 2.1gb prin ang file size

lacandazodennis

lacandazodennis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

GM! Good evening! after i download the full installer all i have to do is to extract it and i can play the game already? it's been 8 years since i opened my RF account can i still use my past account here?