Welcome to Nexus Forum Boards
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Nexus2] Server Outage - 04.28

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Wapz

Wapz

Admin

• Administrators
  • 566 posts

Dear Players,

We have been advised that the server lost its connection to public around 03:00 AM. Upon checking the server files, we were able to see that all related server files are still up and running. The lost of connection was due to the malicious files that infected the unit that reconfigures the firewall every now and then.

We have remove this yesterday with software an antivirus intended for window server but it appears that there were some left. We will be conducting a server transfer tonight in Singapore if possible. (I'm arranging it now)

OS in US is infect, reformatting will take longer route

For now Server will be up for us for to check if the network is stable and should be up for public by 09:00 AM in LA while I continue to figure out how to prevent this. 

Thank you and apologies for the inconvenience

Following bugs will be fix later:

- Guard Towers on auto attack on all aggressive monster
- GM cannot understand by different race
- Withdraw guild funds
- Velo or force buff needs to be casted twice
- Dodge Bug (AOE misses)

• cocolate likes this

All the best,

Wapz

FB_IMG_1464962513560.jpg

Guts

Guts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

good day GM! may I ask how long would it take? Just a rough estimate Sir/Madame. tyvm!

roe123

roe123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

ang dami namang aberya ng server :( minsan na lang makapaglaro lagi pang offline ang server haysss. nakakalungkot

h3h3h3h

h3h3h3h

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

GM bat pag ka update ko Login Connection Failure padin ako. Please help! Thanks.