Welcome to Nexus Forum Boards
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NO TO RMT

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Wapz

Wapz

Admin

• Administrators
  • 566 posts

Attention Players,

Kindly make sure not to engage to any RMT transaction, rest assured that we will be watching closely all related spawning of items and we will be observing carefully those of posting in facebook.

Kindly report to us any illegal transaction or even buying/selling posted in Facebook groups.

Also, kindly take note of making sure that pictures posted are valid if not we will do our best to validate it ourselves.

Bottom line ~ NO TO RMT

Thank you

All the best,

Wapz

FB_IMG_1464962513560.jpg

eme07

eme07

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hi GM Good Day, 

i'm asking about the donation payment type is credit card are available for payment?

and how can i use my donation for what particular items?

sorry for replying on this topic in the donation topic the reply is disable.

Thanks.  

Guest_Freya_*

Guest_Freya_*
  • Guests

Hi GM Good Day, 

i'm asking about the donation payment type is credit card are available for payment?

and how can i use my donation for what particular items?

sorry for replying on this topic in the donation topic the reply is disable.

Thanks.  

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience, I have coordinated with Wapz as to why you guys can't reply on that donation topic.

At the moment, the donation methods available are as follows:

GCash

SmartPadala

Cebuana Lhuiller

LBC
Palawan Express

These options can also be seen on the donation form under "Payment Method": https://form.jotform.me/61462680406454

Your donation can give you Game Points and Sealed Nexus Chest. See topic: http://forum.rfonexu...able-feb-march/

eme07

eme07

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hi GM 

Good Day, 

I would like to ask if there are additional times in exp and pt when you are donating and what item would you have got? 

Thank you 

Wapz

Wapz

Admin

• Administrators
  • 566 posts

Hi GM 

Good Day, 

I would like to ask if there are additional times in exp and pt when you are donating and what item would you have got? 

Thank you 

Only in EXP if you use Jades and PT if you use Seeds

All the best,

Wapz

FB_IMG_1464962513560.jpg