#LSCF or Login Server Connection Failure
If you are getting LSCF or Login Server Connection Failure this only means that you don't have any connection to the server (vice versa) and could cause of the following reasons:
1. Server has been shutdown (not on maintenance mode but literally off)
2. The IP Address of the server has been change
How to resolve:
- Check if you have internet connection, try opening an internet browser
- Go to your RF Folder and open the file Patchfix.ini (this is where you can see the address use). Then check facebook page for announcement or in forum as there might be an updated IP Address.
- If none or you might be missing the update, try running your Auto Patcher.
#Stuck in Waiting for Server Response
Kindly make sure to turn off your windows defender's real time protection (OFF). How, kindly see below instructions
or, please activate premium service. Our server only recognize 1:1 (1 IP 1 APP) if there's no premium service
#Domain Look Up Failed
This error occurs if the sub domain used in patchfix.ini to mask the IP is down or not available, in this instances kindly update your patchfix ini with direct ip to connect to game or run Auto Updater as we would've acknowledge that situation