Welcome to Nexus Forum Boards
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

IGN: Kybinec

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Wapz

Wapz

Admin

• Administrators
  • 566 posts

IGN: Kybinec

Violation: Invalid use of Chaos Potion

Kybinec.jpg

• Alfredfup, DavidEmpit, ClintInjum and 3 others like this

All the best,

Wapz

FB_IMG_1464962513560.jpg

kawaiionii

kawaiionii

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Look at the name of the character name asking to ban me ... Dummy character he/she keeping buffing me unnecessary buff so I decided to kill him/her. Kindly make an investigation for that matter. If the character is legit account or dummy character just to make bellato miserable

Do you think anyone will make a character name like that? and he/she will report me asking to ban me  - Kybinec

Wapz

Wapz

Admin

• Administrators
  • 566 posts

Look at the name of the character name asking to ban me ... Dummy character he/she keeping buffing me unnecessary buff so I decided to kill him/her. Kindly make an investigation for that matter. If the character is legit account or dummy character just to make bellato miserable

Do you think anyone will make a character name like that? and he/she will report me asking to ban me  - Kybinec

Hi,

I understand the message above, but the rules says you cannot use chaos potion on any character with level 40 and below. As per seeing the screenshot you just killed a level 14 character

Thanks

All the best,

Wapz

FB_IMG_1464962513560.jpg

GNX

GNX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi Kybinec

kita mo nangang naka AFK lang yan pinatay mo pa. at anong pinag sasabe mo dyang bina - buffsan wala ngang pang bile ng force buffs yan. anong pinag sasabe mo dyan.

bute nga sayo na ban ka. lowbie killer kana nga, sinungaling kapa!

kung sakaleng may patunay ka sa mga paratang mo. ilabas mo yung ebidensya.

sa susunod po kase sumunod sa mga rules at wag pong mag papadala sa galit

love you <3

kawaiionii2

kawaiionii2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

when can i login my accnt?

Dajjal

Dajjal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

no exemption to the rules

Sandy

Sandy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

I think it's 24hrs ban lang pala

titimbuwang

titimbuwang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

GM that toon is a spy owned by GNX which has a main toon of race Accretia.

Let me clarify this. It is being used to spy on lowbies doing PL in that area.

So is it allowed to do spying on other race using a lowbie toon that leads to a raid? and is it not allowed to kill a spy?

Just for everybody's understanding

Wapz

Wapz

Admin

• Administrators
  • 566 posts

GM that toon is a spy owned by GNX which has a main toon of race Accretia.

Let me clarify this. It is being used to spy on lowbies doing PL in that area.

So is it allowed to do spying on other race using a lowbie toon that leads to a raid? and is it not allowed to kill a spy?

Just for everybody's understanding

Technically spy or not it is your same race still. Raid happens every now and then that is why you have your councils to repel the raiders.

All the best,

Wapz

FB_IMG_1464962513560.jpg

GeForceGTX

GeForceGTX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Need bang dapat loyal sa isang Race? dapat pala nilagyan na lang ng isang character slot sa Main Login para kung bell ka bell ka lang. We play this to enjoy the game and try other races capabilities that matches our gameplay/style, but still follow the game rules. Tama si sir Wapz

Dajjal

Dajjal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

ask ko lang pde ba wanted lowbie? kung pde, exemption ba sa rules kung wanted ang papatayin? kung ok nmn, yan dapat gawin mo Kybenic wag QQ, wala nmn bumabawal na gumawa sa ibang race, harapin ang katotohanan lahat ng race pde mag spy. Bat d mo rin gayahin gawain nila ^^

Wapz

Wapz

Admin

• Administrators
  • 566 posts

ask ko lang pde ba wanted lowbie? kung pde, exemption ba sa rules kung wanted ang papatayin? kung ok nmn, yan dapat gawin mo Kybenic wag QQ, wala nmn bumabawal na gumawa sa ibang race, harapin ang katotohanan lahat ng race pde mag spy. Bat d mo rin gayahin gawain nila ^^

There are no restrictions whether your RL wants to put someone on WANTED Status, at the end of the day its the Archon's privilege and judgement (so vote wisely) and once a character is on WANTED Status then you can freely PK the char at your will without worrying of getting banned

Thanks!

All the best,

Wapz

FB_IMG_1464962513560.jpg