Welcome to Nexus Forum Boards
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Guide] Ancient & Archaic Accessory Combination Table

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Wapz

Wapz

Admin

• Administrators
  • 566 posts

This guide was last updated: 05/25/2017

Ancient_Accessory_Guide.jpg

Archaic_Accessory_Guide.jpg

FACTS

• All combination has 100% success rate
  • All materials can be hunted in game (stocker lava for the Scroll)
  • All accessory is tradeable / storageable

All the best,

Wapz

FB_IMG_1464962513560.jpg

Smiggles

Smiggles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

GM question those elems on the ancient accessories only have dodge effect, is there a def type??? I hope there is for melee type Toons. Tnx

Tosh

Tosh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

GM question those elems on the ancient accessories only have dodge effect, is there a def type??? I hope there is for melee type Toons. Tnx

Ancient accessories = Dodge

Archaic accessories = Def

Tosh

Tosh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

@Wapz GM any further plans about upgrading/improving final stage of these accessories? 17% is so  <_<  low to be called "competitive" and "balance"

Dajjal

Dajjal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

TRUE!, look at the stages, from stage 1 to 2 archaic acc., increment of 3%, while onwards till final form only 2% per stage? why is that? should the final stage have the highest increment than the previous?

suggestion, why not make it 19% atk stage4...perfect elems has 25% they are not even that close

Sandy

Sandy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

I think the purpose is not to make it equal with the elems that can be acquired through hunting pitbosses.

Wapz

Wapz

Admin

• Administrators
  • 566 posts

@Wapz GM any further plans about upgrading/improving final stage of these accessories? 17% is so  <_<  low to be called "competitive" and "balance"

Hi

We dont have any plans in doing so. As you may see, the deficit in number of of attack % does not put this elementals on downside compared with elementals acquired in game. The great advantage of this accessory is having additional HP/FP while enjoying the Attack / Def that you can get with having the set  

• xslicegaming likes this

All the best,

Wapz

FB_IMG_1464962513560.jpg

xslicegaming

xslicegaming

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

TRUE!, look at the stages, from stage 1 to 2 archaic acc., increment of 3%, while onwards till final form only 2% per stage? why is that? should the final stage have the highest increment than the previous?

suggestion, why not make it 19% atk stage4...perfect elems has 25% they are not even that close

Maybe the reason for that is to not overpower the Pitboss elems?

Wapz

Wapz

Admin

• Administrators
  • 566 posts

Maybe the reason for that is to not overpower the Pitboss elems?

that is correct

All the best,

Wapz

FB_IMG_1464962513560.jpg

pineda100

pineda100

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

as Acc don't have velocity like the other races do, ACC elems usually have +movementspeed aside from the stats. unlike the other races. any plans to give the one ACC own a + .5 movementspeed as well? no point in buying these if well have to run slow.

Johnwype

Johnwype

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Thanks for the guide even when I do not own Faye, I feel that the guide has brought me closer to understanding her to the point that having her is not an option. I can just have her here in the guide section