Welcome to Nexus Forum Boards
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Server2] Maintenance Schedule - 06.02

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
74 replies to this topic

Wapz

Wapz

Admin

• Administrators
  • 566 posts

Good Day

Please see below schedule and details for the maintenance. During this time RF Server will be shutdown from public access, take note that moving forward due to feedback we have decided to move Server 2 maintenance on a different date and time slot

Date: 06/02/2017 [Friday]

Start Time: 08:00 AM

End Time: 05:00 PM

Duration: 09:00 HRS 

Patch Needed: Yes

• **Implemented (Update) Implementation of 50 Council Armor Set
  • **In progress (Fix) Implementation for Generator combination - when combined nothing is received
  • **Implemented (Fix) Nexus Epic Blade Ascension Combination Error
  • **Implemented (Update) Preparation for Independence Day Event
    • **Beta
      • Item for event related
        • Philippine Flag Emblem 1
        • Philippine Flag Emblem 2
        • Philippine Flag Emblem 3
        • Seal of Independence
  • **Implemented ‚Äč(Update) Preparation for June -New Hunt Quests Event-
    • Item for Armor Costume related
      • Armor Fragment 1
      • Armor Fragment 2
      • Armor Fragment 3
      • Upper Blue Print
      • Lower Blue Print
      • Gloves Blue Print
      • Helm Blue Print
      • Shoes Blue Print
      • Warrior's Emblem
      • Ranger's Emblem
      • Force Emblem
    • Updated Weapon Costume
      • Dark Flame Launcher
  • **In progress (Update) Final Test of the last stage of Dark Hole for Tournament Map
  • **Implemented (Update) Items are now tradeable
    • Red Stone
    • Blue Stone
    • Talic Crystal

Run your Auto Updater to get latest patch or download the manual patch here : https://www.mediafir...8g92xbprbgsbzoz

• Floydendus and cesekask like this

All the best,

Wapz

FB_IMG_1464962513560.jpg

confidential

confidential

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Mau repair cost is very cheap.

Hence, loot drop rate is higher than normal. 

I don't know ill you'll agree with my suggestion. Here is my formula to fix that.

ORIGINAL MAU REPAIR COST = C

LOOT/BOOTY DROP RATES = D

C x D = NEW MAU COST

And don't forget those iron halostone piece to make penzer generators that makes MAUs tougher and stronger. Drivers are just too overpowered 

• marshall07 likes this

midun

midun

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Overpowered?  

Ganyan na talaga yan simula pa nung RF PHILIPPINES.
1 RMAU = 600m
sa 2m Full repair, umaabot kami minsan ng 30m kada CW. Kayo magkano gastos nyo sa pots sa isang CW?
Try mo mag MAU para malaman mo.

Advantage ng Bels ang RMAU.
at may sariling advantages ang ACC at CORA like sa elems. amulet nyo 2-3 stats? 
bels 1stat lang ang amulet at 20% ang max.

Reklamo mo yan sa nag CCR hindi sa nexus 2.
Tanungin mo bakit sa tingin mo OP ang Red MAU.

confidential

confidential

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

30m lang? edi cheap din. Given the current drop rates mabilis lang magrepair ng MAU and overpowered given of Kill : Death ratio. kaya nga suggest ung formula.

Bakit reklamo sa CCR ei RF PH naman ang nag-maintain ng server. (asan ang logic mo? )
Kung CCR lng ang pagbabasihan at susunod sila sa original server bakit meron Ancient and Archaic Accessories?

FYI, everybody is entitled to file a complaint as long as you laid down your reasons and lay a constructive plan. Anyway, the verdict comes from the GM and not by you midun.

midun

midun

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Cheap? 1hr/7-10m farm? - the raid time, - repair, - repair time going back to HQ from ether and HQ to ether.
and remember level 50 na onti na ang drops.

mag settle tayo sa 7m/hr, wag na natin isama yung mga raider na every 30-1hr na guguluhin ka at wag na dn natin ikaltas ang repair.
4hrs = 28m. so meaning need ng rider mag farm atlist 4hrs for every CW.

tpaos ngayon gusto mo pa increase ang MAU REPAIR COST ng C x D which is 2m x 6 = 12m
For 1 CW.
30m x 6 = 120m repair?
4hrs x 6 = 24hrs

see where its going?

nung 20m ang full repair ng RMAU, 50-100m per CW gastos ko.

CCR dahil sila ang gumawa ng game?
Sila ang nag balance ng bawat race?
CCR dahil under official RF ang set up nila at nag dagdag lang sila ng accessories.
(MAU damage, Sage damage, Isis damage, Repair Cost = Official)

ay ganun ba? sorry di ko alam na entitled lahat mag file ng complaint, kala ko ako lang.
akala ko din nasakin ang decision wala sa GM. sorry sorry.

Neondeath

Neondeath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

at may sariling advantages ang ACC at CORA like sa elems. amulet nyo 2-3 stats? 
bels 1stat lang ang amulet at 20% ang max.

Let me remind you the imbalanced Archaic Accessories that make Holy Chandra's almost impossible to kill. Lahat ng race merun nun but the race that benefits the most out of that shit is Bellato.

15% HP/FP Per piece x 4 pcs = 60% HP/FP + 15% HP/FP set effect for each amulet and ring worn gives an additional 30% more resulting to a total of 90% boost on HP/FP.

Chandra's and Mage X Miller's behind the Berserker's every war spamming debuffs on enemies and spamming heals on their comrades.

Don't give us bullshit like "Advantage ng Bells ang RMAU" because you bastards have the advantage on EVERYTHING.

vsnb4k.gif

Neondeath / Accretia Empire / Striker

confidential

confidential

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Kaya nga dapat mahal ung MAU, ang lakas makapatay at maka DPS pero ang mura nga lang ng repair. Puro nasa isip nyu advantage.

Edi sana may force skills din ang Acre para patas lahat. hahahaah

zurbit

zurbit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Rmau's Cata can be dealt with only by 2-3 lvl50's with good sets, decent damage and with the right strategy in pvp.

I've seen it as I pvp'd with 2 accretians ( a punisher and a striker) and they literally destroyed my Rmau when I tried to duke it out against the two of them, considering the high general damage that I had. 

You rant too much about the unfairness Rmau's have but thats just because you try to deal with it head on. You don't think at all. 

Lastly, saying we have the advantage on EVERYTHING is just plain bull. Shame on you.

SkillShotz

SkillShotz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Let me remind you the imbalanced Archaic Accessories that make Holy Chandra's almost impossible to kill. Lahat ng race merun nun but the race that benefits the most out of that shit is Bellato.
15% HP/FP Per piece x 4 pcs = 60% HP/FP + 15% HP/FP set effect for each amulet and ring worn gives an additional 30% more resulting to a total of 90% boost on HP/FP.
Chandra's and Mage X Miller's behind the Berserker's every war spamming debuffs on enemies and spamming heals on their comrades.
Don't give us bullshit like "Advantage ng Bells ang RMAU" because you bastards have the advantage on EVERYTHING.

You know what Neondeath?

You're almost an idiot!
Didn't you know that one combo skill of your Seige Kit of +5 or even +4 Intense Akeron (Compund + Chain Rocket) to an RMAU gives a repair cost of 1m-1.5m dallant? Didn't you also know that how much cost ng isang key para maging RMAU?
There's no such a stable farming since almost every 5 minutes of farming may raid galing sa race mo. Plus nagbabasag pa kayo ng towers sa settlements ng PB campers. Didn't you realized that? How come that it would came an imbalanced?
Chandra's Pure class kahit naka Lv4 Archaic set (ring + amu) is 1-2 combos lang ng RSK with +4 Akeron.
Magiging balanced yang sinasabi mong imbalanced if 20m per repair ng MAU is gagawing 1k Durability ng RSK at gawing 15m each for every single purchase sa NPC.
RMAUs are not overpowered since kahit saang server ka pumunta, full elems na Striker (Accretia vs. Bellato) at Spec Rider pag nag one on one ay talo ang Rider kung walang support na debuff from mages.
Yan pakakatandaan mo. Imbalances are only came from your mouth and I think from your face.
There's No Such imbalances na ginawa ang RF developer. It only depends from who handling it. Besides, kung makakapag farm ng maayos ang bawat race nang walang raid for every six hours. Pwede mong masabing overpowered ang bellato race from other races.
You know what disadvantages you felt from being an accretia Neondeath? Yun ay yung pagiging garapal, kayabangan, at pagiging unfair playing ng ka race mo. Tulad ng lowbie killing, free mine killing, safe zone debuffing, etc na ginagawa nyo out of the game rules. TIME! Douchebag.

Bbr012

Bbr012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
If you want balance and want to increae mau repair to 12-20m then fine as long as you increase the prices of rsk to 30m/kitband reduce durability to 250 as for cora red isis should cost around 400m since they can resu it and gettig them is just like buying from the npc. Crying about "OP" mau is just being bias to one race if you want to have calculations
RMau=650m/rmau +repairs (even thought itbhas alot of hp dmg is x2 or x3 than footies and defenae armor or elems dsnt contribute to the rmau stats i might add it has no skill)
R isis= how much again?does isis repair too?
Rsk= 5m with 1k shots/dura does rsk repair to??
should i still do the math??

And about ancient and archaid pls dont cry about this @neon because you guys have full 2520 aa or 2525 ad for all acce so dont hate pls ty :) evryone is nothing to FF

-Tyr

chuidejesus

chuidejesus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Well, not everyone in the server can afford lvl4 Archaic Elems. Most players that bought it only upgraded it to lv2, only a few will continue to upgrade it to lv4 because it's really expensive and if I am a SC, I would not spend that much just to spam heal, refresh and debuffs in CW, DA and Def/Dodge Amu will do. You're also saying that bells have the advantage on everything, does ACC gunner's ability to 1 hit kill our mage and rangers sounds unfair to you? Even Cash Shop potion can't save us from that and give me a single bellato player that killed a Lv.50 ACC with Elems in 1 hit. I will not mention all the advantages of every race but one thing is for sure, every race has its own advantages and disadvantages. So stop crying now.

Wapz

Wapz

Admin

• Administrators
  • 566 posts

Gents.

I know we are having our own points that we are trying to raise, but may I remind everyone to be objective everytime and avoid direct assault or insult to the one you are quoting. I am reading both sides points being raised so that we can come up at the the best possible solution.

Let us be all professional gamers here, at the end of the day it is our Server that we are trying to make a nice community. There is no problem or issue that can't be settled with good old talk.

Cheers! 

• confidential likes this

All the best,

Wapz

FB_IMG_1464962513560.jpg

Neondeath

Neondeath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Natawa ako. You're missing the fact that this is a multiplayer game. You don't base things here on ONE player. We base our facts in team fights.

Read this and read this carefully.

Accretians have double stat accessories for a simple fact that Accretia doesn't have force buffs (Velocity, Acuity, Evasion, Aegis)
Archaic accessories are OVERPOWERED because Archaic 4 gives a total of 90% boost to HP. Know before you complain.
MAU Riders : Be thankful that you don't lose your keys anymore when your MAU explodes. 

Let's do a simple analysis here for you "space bar warriors" who have no PVP skills and only depend on click + spacebar methods.

A 30 minute farm in ether could give you approximately 7~10mil dalant for repairs on your little toy that has a damage output of 5~6k on gunners (1 RMAU). You spend 600mil one time and the rest for repairs disregarding the fact that you can still run away most of the time with your HP Potions almost untouched

Gunners with RSK : yea they hit hard. We hit hard. We were meant to hit hard but not all the time. We get focused debuffed by chandras who couldn't be taken down easily because of those Archaic 4 accessories *cough pay to win cough*

Red Isis : Take down the summoner and done.

Let's do a head count here shall we?

Gunners on RSK : Approximately 11~14k HP. Uses 5000 Potions. Sitting ducks. Can be countered by Restrain, Sloth and Slow.
Summoners with RISIS : Approximately 11~12k HP. Uses 5000 potions. Can be Contained, Force Revoked aka Offensive Cancellation, Entangled.
Red MAU Catapult : Has 150,000 HP. Mobile. Damage bonus based on rider's equipment. Average damage on Melee enemies with shield : 3~4k. Average damage on Gunners and Mages : 5~6k. You cant Entangle them, You can't restrain them. You can't Slow/Sloth them.

I suggest adding Wild Shot skill to Catapults. They need the boost. NOT.

Let me also present you the obvious fact that RMAU's are surrounded by wizards and chandras.

vsnb4k.gif

midun

midun

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Told ya.
CCR did a pretty god job balancing every race, it has its advantages and disadvantages. 

The truth is. Wala na yung mga Pro players ng Acretia, kaya feeling nyo ang hina nyo.

zurbit

zurbit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

The only person being unprofessional here is Neondeath. Started using offensive words thinking it could somehow help strengthen his argument. 

I'll say it again dude. Shame on you.

confidential

confidential

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Gunners with RSK : yea they hit hard. We hit hard. We were meant to hit hard but not all the time. 

They complain about RSK and they forgot about the fact that using RSK doesn't gives you mobility, can only use 2 skills and completely useless when debuffed by restrain force.

should i still do the math??

And about ancient and archaid pls dont cry about this @neon because you guys have full 2520 aa or 2525 ad for all acce so dont hate pls ty :) evryone is nothing to FF

-Tyr

Yes please, do the math for us including the survival rates and death rates of each race, Pros and Cons of each races so that everyone will be enlightened.

midun

midun

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Let me remind you that Gunners farm better that MAU.
MAU = single target and move slow
Gunner/Warrior = can lure a lot and kill it at once. 

1hr farm for DRIVERS = 7m, minus repair cost done by monster and raiders, - repair time. How much will be left?

Maybe for accretia its 7-10m for 30mins, but for drivers it aint.

Neondeath

Neondeath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

The only person being unprofessional here is Neondeath. Started using offensive words thinking it could somehow help strengthen his argument. 

I'll say it again dude. Shame on you.

Shame on all of you for not realizing the fact that this server gives multiple benefits for Bellato and Bellato alone.

Told ya.
CCR did a pretty god job balancing every race, it has its advantages and disadvantages. 

The truth is. Wala na yung mga Pro players ng Acretia, kaya feeling nyo ang hina nyo.

Define "pro player". 

Spending thousands of pesos doesn't make you pro.

Playing hardcore doesn't make you pro either. Not in this game.
Kindly present some factors that could make you a "professional player" in RF Online. Enlighten me.

EDIT : You don't use a MAU when farming do you? As far as I remember, we all use Specs with Lv.45 towers to farm in LL.

vsnb4k.gif

SkillShotz

SkillShotz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
+1 Ore will do for Neon. No to Calliana farming thou. Haha

Bbr012

Bbr012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Yes please, do the math for us including the survival rates and death rates of each race, Pros and Cons of each races so that everyone will be enlightened.

i can but i wont, because it will only be based on 1 person's point of view