Welcome to Nexus Forum Boards
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Server2] Maintenance Schedule - 06.02

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
74 replies to this topic

confidential

confidential

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

@Confidential

Have you seen any unnescesarry word with that? I just wanna point it out that GMs and Developers did what it has to be done. Complaining in such things for their own sake are most likely greed. Nothing was overpowered in this game. Yet, it is a fair gameplay MMORPG. As midun said, every race has its own advantages and disadvantages. Complaining other race's specifications making no sense at all. Thus, the complainants only wants to make themselves strong, no deaths and almost wants to have 1 hit kill. All GMs made a proportions from what Developers of Rf do. Make complaints from your own race not from others that you did not belongs to.

Please define "Greed".

Are complaints and suggestion to this server not open? That's why there are GM "Game MODERATORS". You are free to counter of my views with your views. Isn't this why forums are built for?

midun

midun

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Ang OP naman ng ELEMS ng Cora at accretia 2-3stats tapos 25/25. paki gawing 1 stat lang din at 20 lang. Ang OP kasi.

TANGINA yung sage kit, 1hit kami. Ang OP naman, paki decrease damage, bakit ganun yun?

TANGINA mage ng cora, mage na may masakit pa na isis. parang dalawang mage kalaban. paki tangal please o paki hinaan isis.

Bakit RSK walang Repair eh kayang kayang mang 1hit at magpadapa in seconds. Stike team kaya mag drop ng RMAU ng isang chain tapos sila walang repair? tangina ano to dayaan?

Paki ayos ang RF online. DAYAAN BA TO???

Iyakan pala ng advantage ng bawat race ang gusto eh.

zurbit

zurbit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

@Confidential

Seriously youre only thinking it as its a 1v1 situation. This is a multiplayer game dude. No gunner knowing that he'd be disabled easily by restrain force, will just wait and be debuffed. Everything has a counter attack for the other. That is why I specifically said that "RMAU MAY BOAST A HIGH ATTK DMG BUT THEY ARE SOFT N SLOW" because in overpowering Riders you just need numbers of decent players. 

• Bbr012 likes this

confidential

confidential

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

@Confidential

Seriously youre only thinking it as its a 1v1 situation. 

Check my post #38. You think my response is a 1v1 situation? 

hathor

hathor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Just like you robots. When we see a deployed rsk we hit him/it 1st coz he/it can cause a massive amount of damage. In your case. You see a mau. You hit it 1st. And please do deny this coz it always happens.

Bbr012

Bbr012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

@confidential and @neon

ok question,what if the mau repair is 50m, and the riders can still afford the repairs will you still complain??

sewan

sewan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

I would like to suggest the following  : 

1. Revert the MAU repair cost back to its original. I don't see any valid reason for the nerf. Seriously.

‚Äč2. Archaic Accessories deserve a nerf. 64% total HP Boost from Archaic 1 is already absurd.

We can all argue here all day but it won't change the fact that there are players who login their alt characters in the winning race. When Accretia loses : Population drops. Same goes for Cora and Bellato. 

hahaha ung archaic tlga imba eh.. 90% hp pag nag heheal ako sa likod ng mga kaparty ko sa pvp mga immortal eh lols. 

ung repair ng rmau naman pag binalik wala na mag RRMAU LOL 

• confidential likes this

confidential

confidential

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

@confidential and @neon

ok question,what if the mau repair is 50m, and the riders can still afford the repairs will you still complain??

Please read my post #2 on this forum topic and give me your response.

zurbit

zurbit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

@Confidential

Dude you should be the one checking their responses appropriately. Dont just thread by parts of their response but the whole idea of it, as well as mine. 
It seemed you can't even grasp the point they are trying to make.

and let me add...

Penzers only increase mau attk dmg and it doesnt make the unit tougher. While iron halostones can be processed to penzer gens, its not really that great of a bargain. If you processed one to a penzer you'd know the struggle.

confidential

confidential

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

@Confidential

Dude you should be the one checking their responses appropriately. Dont just thread by parts of their response but the whole idea of it, as well as mine. 
It seemed you can't even grasp the point they are trying to make.

Im using quotes to reply on the topics. Those responses I replied on quotes are not "Phrases" but whole "Sentences". 

Wapz

Wapz

Admin

• Administrators
  • 566 posts

Oh please, just stick to the topic and layout your constructive points with regards to the things that should be "NERFED" or "TWEAKED". Please be reminded that this is not a flame section. 

I must agree with this

• zurbit and confidential like this

All the best,

Wapz

FB_IMG_1464962513560.jpg

teejay2464

teejay2464

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

dami nyong iniiyak pra kyong bago ng bago... lht nmn cgro tyo dto galing sa ibat ibang server pero bat gnun lagi complaint about sa rmau? let me tell you this of all private server that i've played early gamer tlg ang mga mauers.. when N2 has only 1 or 2 players reached 50... 48arms mau is OP to other races right? then when almost everyone reached lv50 and got 50armos 48arms were already useless... then here comes red patch red mau's again OP? maybe... then lets wait for a month or less when everyone has type C armors set... lets see what red maus damage can be... 

• Bbr012 likes this

Bbr012

Bbr012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Please read my post #2 on this forum topic and give me your response.

yes or no sir simple question

because the way i see it,its not about the mau repair,its about race cooperation even if rmau cost is free or 1b or we hide behind the warder/serkers/chandra or even debuffs you we are coordinated.same as any race once na FF na rmau lau or summoner they will die no matter what. eh kht hndi rmau FF syo patay ka eh, do you see where im going here?

Bbr012

Bbr012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

dami nyong iniiyak pra kyong bago ng bago... lht nmn cgro tyo dto galing sa ibat ibang server pero bat gnun lagi complaint about sa rmau? let me tell you this of all private server that i've played early gamer tlg ang mga mauers.. when N2 has only 1 or 2 players reached 50... 48arms mau is OP to other races right? then when almost everyone reached lv50 and got 50armos 48arms were already useless... then here comes red patch red mau's again OP? maybe... then lets wait for a month or less when everyone has type C armors set... lets see what red maus damage can be... 

+1 to this paunahan lng yan lol

sewan

sewan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

oo pag madami ng type c kamote yang mga rmau na yan haha

h3h3h3h

h3h3h3h

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

GM Wapz may free mine ba mamaya?? Sana po meron ^_^

confidential

confidential

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Kaya nga nagkakaroon ng patch every week diba, It is also same goes to any online games.

and by the way GM, is there any update with regards to this one?

mau_tower.png

Bbr012

Bbr012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Kaya nga nagkakaroon ng patch every week diba, It is also same goes to any online games.

and by the way GM, is there any update with regards to this one?

mau_tower.png

pls read my post no.53 on this forum topic and give me your respond :)

zurbit

zurbit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

That doesn't even violate the game rules. 

SkillShotz

SkillShotz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Ang mahirap kasi. They can't accept the fact na nasa cooperation lang ng race ang kailangan at wala sa high lvl nor sa power of items. Wala rin sa repair ng MAU yan or sa kung anu mang damage ng RSK or Heal/HP ng chandra regarding sa elems. It is all about cooperation. Teamwork can drop a very strong one. Tanong ko guys na nag iiyakan dahil sa RMAU/Elems (Archaic). Have you played the first generation Rising Force? Yung lvl 45 cap, yung MAU looks like Passer Betta. You have not right? This is not to lure you from other topic. This is to make you know na ang repair ng RMAU ngayon sa nexus 2 is the same with Rf Online PH. At yun ang normal repair ng RMAUs. Archaic elems are made for cash donators who cannot afford farming or hunting AD,AA,DA and other elemental accessories. At FYI sa Chandra na naka lvl4 Archaic set. Striker can still kill them with a combo of compound seige and chain rocket without dodging it or blocking it. Because, mababa def ng Chandra and mababa lang def ng Archaic set. Unless the mage cross job into Sentinel (Blocker). Kaya, yung suggestions na nirereklamo nyo at iniiyakan nyo are nonsense. You are just arguing for nothing. Unless, you are wanting your characters as a God Like character.
By the way, shall I explain what greed means @Confidential?

I think no need. It is a common word. Many players here wants it all the time.

PS.
I have noticed na karamihan sa post may ilumiiyak na Accretian? Kawawa naman.