Welcome to Nexus Forum Boards
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

broken generators

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

jemikekido

jemikekido

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hi GM's good day
i would like to request for you to post the process on how to unseal generators and charms on your server,
i tried to do the same process that i know from other servers yet the combination was incorrect..
pls post process on how to unseal generators and charms tnx more power

XDimension

XDimension

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
1x Sealed charm / generator
10x blue powder
99x Excelsior depends on which charm or generator you choose to unseal.

And 1million race currency.

Wapz

Wapz

Admin

• Administrators
  • 566 posts

hi GM's good day
i would like to request for you to post the process on how to unseal generators and charms on your server,
i tried to do the same process that i know from other servers yet the combination was incorrect..
pls post process on how to unseal generators and charms tnx more power

1x Sealed charm / generator
10x blue powder
99x Excelsior depends on which charm or generator you choose to unseal.

And 1million race currency.

Thankls, to add more, dont forget to click the generator before processing "OK" after combination to claim the reward. A lot of player sending emails claiming that it was bugged. They were not able to claim it because they did not click the generator before pressing OK  

All the best,

Wapz

FB_IMG_1464962513560.jpg